Friday, November 6, 2009

Aigo....

I'm headed off to Naejangsan tomorrow to go hiking with some friends and look at the fall leaves. Can't wait to take pictures!

Spent about three hours today going back and forth to the immigration office to replace my lost alien card. It's a pain to get down there, stand in line, and come back, but it might be worth another trip if it means I get to keep my alien card the next time I leave the country (they confiscated mine when I left last year. It's been annoying trying to slowly replace everything in my wallet. I had my Florida driver's license, social security card, my American bank card, not to mention about 6 different cafe point cards. My Bank of America card is on its' way - free of charge- to Korea, I've gotten a new card for my account here, and I got a new subway card this afternoon. I keep calling the club, but my expectations and hopes are low that my wallet will ever be found again.

1 comment:

persistentillusion said...

Oh, that's rough. I hope no one is able to misuse your information. Replacing that stuff long distance is no fun!