Friday, February 12, 2010

East vs West

I found this blog on Chris in South Korea, who said he read it at the Kimchi Cheeseburger, who quoted Bloggerbase, who credited Buburuza. So now I'm posting it myself. Not that either side is better, but it certainly helps to know this if you're going to spend any amount of time in Asia.

Blue = Westerner (American, British, Canadian. You know who you are.)

Red = Asian (Korea, China, Japan, India, Thailand, etc.)

Opinion



Punctuality


Anger


The Boss


Contacts


Three Meals a Day


The Elderly


Party


Handling Problems


Waiting in Line


In a Restaurant


Sunday on the Road


Transportation


Traveling


Moods and the Weather


Way of Life


Trendy Eating



And now I will get back to finishing my trip to Vietnam. Right after dinner...

No comments: