Thursday, May 22, 2008

The beginning

It's Thursday morning, and I'm up because I haven't been able to sleep past nine since I moved home. I'm not sure why. It may be the sun that comes through the window in the back room in the mornings, or it may be that I often go to bed earlier than midnight since there's nothing to keep me awake. Regardless of why, I'm awake when I don't have to be, so I decided to do something constructive with my time that would keep me away from the looming task of going through the rest of my belongings in the garage before next Friday.

So this will be my blog. Available to friends and family who want updates and pictures of my time in Korea. I will be posting some of this on myspace as well, but since I know many people that don't have access to my page, this will be available to anyone that wants to see it. I have no idea how often this will be updated. It will probably depend on how often I do something interesting or different that I want to share. I imagine this will be a little more often when I first get there, as more of it will be new and interesting to me. But I shall try to be...hm. I don't know what I shall try to be. I suppose that's one reason that I'm moving; to try and find out what I should be and do with my life for the next 60 years. And even if I don't find that, I will certainly find the adventure of a lifetime.

No comments: