Saturday, May 24, 2008

A week before

Semi-busy day today. The five B's went to get our picture taken at Sears since this is the last time the five of us will be together for probably a very long time. The pictures came out very nicely, I thought:







We also had the American/Korean party today. It was so nice to see so many family members that I really only get to see once a year at Christmas. The decorations were good, the food was great, and the company was even better. I got so many cards from people, and enough Walmart cards to get me a much needed webcam, and some more necessities before I go (like socks, deodorant, etc.). So I signed up with Skype (my username is dreemwhrld), so if anyone else has it, please feel free to add me (or whatever it is that you do to call people) so I can see and talk to you! I will be experimenting with this sometime next week so I can make sure I can call mom and dad while I'm over there.

I also sold my car today!! I got cash for it, most of which is going back to Tami for lending me enough money to replace the engine almost two years ago. So I'm borrowing the Saturn tomorrow to drive down to Miami for the party and to see Jonathan before I go. I can't believe that tomorrow is the last time I'll get to see him before I go. But now it's time to go to sleep, since I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Skype!!

- Heather