Thursday, November 20, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!

I'm such a kid, sometimes. I was sitting in the teacher's office about 10 minutes ago, when one of the Korean teachers said "Oh, it's snowing!". I looked out the window, and sure enough I could see a few little flakes falling here and there. I gave out a little screetch, and jumped up on my desk to open the window. I get to see the first snow of the season!! (of course I don't have my camera today. grrrrrr...) It's falling a little faster now, and it definitely looks like winter now. It's great timing as well - I had mentioned to Gina the other day that I was looking for a new scarf (since mine was waaaay too thin), but the ones in home plus were really expensive. She told me yesterday not to buy one - she had ordered me gloves and a scarf off the internet because she was worried about me being from Florida and being too cold here. They both arrived today, and they're both really nice and really warm.
So yay for winter!!

No comments: