Friday, February 20, 2009

Perhaps we should concentrate a bit more on spelling...

One of my afternoon classes consists of 4 girls. We were reading about sending e-mails, so I assigned them the simple (I thought) homework of sending an e-mail to me saying hello. These were the 4 e-mails I received copied directly from my inbox:


Subj:Hello teacher‏
To. Breanna teacher

Hello I'm Katie. Teacher I'm thanks for you to teached me the English. So I can do English well. Also, I like you because you are kind to me. I will strive to good at English and that I can talk naturaly with many kind of subjects. I
want to study only with you. Thanks for read my letter.

From. Katie


Subj:Ann 편지 보냅니다‏
hello, my name is Ann. Breamna thecer, why your homework is e-mail? Dear Breamna


Subj: Breanna teacher‏

Breanna teacher! how are you? This is Diana!

Teacher you cough a lot.

And I metter you.

I want to you health.

And I scared of teacher.

I hope you angry very much.

See you later!

I LOVE TEACHER~

2009 YAER February 17

^^ TO BREANNA TEACHER


Subj: Ashley for breanna teacher‏


Sent: Wed 2/18/09 5:48 AM


Hellow!!!

I'm Ashley!!!

You are good and nice.

This mail is difficult.

Good bye.

See you tomorrow.

2009. 02 .16

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Diana is either confused, or has some serious problems with you. Good luck with that!!

dreemwhrld said...

Surprisingly she's one of the better students in that class. I think she meant "I'm worried about you", or "you matter to me". I don't really get angry with that class - I've actually only yelled at them once in 9 months, and that was on the Friday before Valentines day, so maybe that's why she was scared of me? I dunno - I wasn't yelling at her, she did her homework.

Anonymous said...

We don't know each other but I'm going to start reading your blog on a semi-regular basis so I can get some insight into how all of this works. I hope you don't mind. My name is David, by the way, and I came across the blog via the links page on the Footprints website.

dreemwhrld said...

David - I don't mind at all! Shoot me an email if you have any questions you think I may be able to help you with.

Anonymous said...

What's your email address?! I couldn't find it under your profile information.

dreemwhrld said...

it's dreemwhrld@hotmail.com